Makes one 9” cake
The vanilla cake is unbelievably light and fluffy. It can be eaten as a snack or used for celebrations, such as birthdays or holidays.
This mix also makes cupcakes and mini-cupcakes. For directions on how to make cupcakes, please reference the Recipes & Tips section of this website.
Makes one - 9 inch cake
1/3 cup virgin olive oil or oil of your choice
3/4 cup rice milk or milk of your choice
3/4 cup water
1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
1/4 to 1 cup sugar*
*To meet your allergic needs any type of sugar can be used.
1. Preheat oven to 325°F and grease bottom of a 9” round cake pan.
2. Place oil, milk, water, vanilla extract and sugar in a large bowl.
3. Using an electric mixer, blend on low speed until sugar is dissolved.**
4. Gradually add entire contents of pouch and mix on medium speed until completely combined and smooth.**
5. Pour batter into greased cake pan.
6. Bake for 45 - 50 minutes.
7. Allow to cool for approximately 20 minutes.
**If electric mixer is not available use whisk.
This mix also makes18 cupcakes or 36 mini-cupcakes.
CHICKPEA FLOUR, SORGHUM FLOUR, TAPIOCA FLOUR, BAKING SODA, CREAM OF TARTAR, XANTHAN GUM, GROUND VANILLA BEAN